These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of this Web portal and apply to You, the user of this web portal (including any sub-domains unless expressly excluded by the sub-domains’ own terms and conditions).
By accessing this Web portal, we assume you have read the terms and conditions carefully as they affect your legal right. Do not continue to use this portal if you do not agree to accept all of the terms and conditions stated in this Policy.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
“Client”, “The Service Provider”, “The Service Recipient”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged on this web portal and compliant with the Company's terms and conditions.
“GDPR” means General Data Protection Regulation.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to The Convention on Business Integrity.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions.
“Service” means the Web portal including all pages, sub-pages, all blogs, forums and other connected Internet content whatsoever. This Service is offered to You upon your acceptance of the terms, conditions, notices hereinafter contained herein.
“Products” means the goods and products both tangible and intangible offered on the Web Portal.
We hereby grant You the license to use our service for your personal, non-commercial use. The license created under these terms is limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable.
You agreed that you will not use the Contents or materials for any other purpose which may be contrary to your license to use this service. Any unauthorized use by You shall terminate the permission or license granted by this Website.
You agree not to use the Service in the following manner:
- To harass, abuse or threaten others;
- To perpetuate fraud;
- To create or transmit unnecessary spam to any person or URL;
- To post or transmit or cause to be posted or transmitted any communication or solicitation designed to obtain password, account or private information of other users or persons;
- To interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website;
- To use this service contrary to the applicable laws and regulations or in a way that causes harm to this Website, any person or business entity.
Intellectual property ownership
- You agree that we retain ownership of all content included on the web portal (i.e text, graphics, video, software, data, page layout, images and any other information capable of being stored in a computer) other than the content uploaded by users;
- You hereby agree not to reproduce or distribute the Company’s intellectual property or use the intellectual property for any unlawful purpose;
- You are entitled to enter data on the Web Portal and have all necessary consents to do so provided:
- The data do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark or any proprietory information of any third party;
- The data do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- To use our service, we require that you provide certain personal information. By using our service you hereby grant the Company the authority to use your personal information to resolve issues reported;
- The Company uses Your information to provide personalized service to You. We also use it to help monitor and improve the Service we offer. We may also track certain information received to improve our analytics;
- We will only use Your personal data for the purpose it was intended and with your permission.
- The Company will ensure safety of Your personal information in our database. We shall also comply with the GDPRS declarations on data/information use.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web Portal without prior written approval:
- Government/partner institutions;
- Regulatory agencies;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web Portal being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
- No use of Company Name's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
- The Company does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- The information, materials and opinions contained in the Web Portal and Services are for general information purposes only. You must not rely on statement, materials or information published on the web portal without taking independent legal or other professional advice in relevant jurisdictions;
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our web portal and the use of this web portal;
- As long as the web portal and the information and services on the web portal are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.